Compact HEVC Field Unit for On-the-Go Live Streaming
The LU300 is a small-sized, cost-effective and reliable HEVC encoder, enabling broadcasters and other content creators to transmit high-quality video on-the-go.
HARDWARE-BASED HEVC ENCODING
Leveraging LiveU’s professional-grade hardware-based HEVC encoding technology, the LU300 combines high-quality video performance with extreme bandwidth efficiency. Highly flexible, the LU300 can also serve as a standalone video encoder or be used as a LiveU DataBridge mobile hotspot for general connectivity in the field.
Weighing just over 900 grams (2 lbs) and available in a pouch or camera-mount configuration, the LU300 bonds up to 6 connections: two LTE-Advanced internal modems, two external modems, WiFi and LAN.
• Dual-encoding for Live and Store functionality
• Supporting DataBridge mobile hotspot mode for general connectivity in the field
• Enlarged 2.2″ display with improved resolution and dramatic improvement in visibility under sunlight conditions
• New JOG controller for easier control of the unit
• Longer battery life (includes 3-hour internal battery time)
• Stronger CPU for super-fast file upload